17 year old animal-loving daydreamer and hopeless romantic. Considers herself an ‘old soul’, likes nature photography, walking and talking about self in 3rd person. Tends to speak in rhyme a lot of the time. Has a tendency to say “Oh man” to the point where it’s kind of obnoxious. Uses books and poetry to escape from reality, it works 87% of the time, the other 13% is spent curled in a foetal position dramatically sobbing and asking repeatedly “WHY WON’T HE LOVE ME??!!” to various deities she doesn’t believe in. Also called Liv. Whattup.